Awesome weekend!
I had a great weekend. July 4th was on a Friday, so we didn't really do all that much, but it was fun to be home with my folks. We played with the bubble machine a bit in the back and I fed Baby Doll. 
Sunday was a whole other ballgame. We went to this great kiddie ride place with Saba & Safta and my cousins. I didn't really want to go on any rides, though. I tried the merry-go-round first. Mommy made me sit on the horsey even though I was crying at first. Then Mommy explained that I could go on the bench the next time around. I finally calmed down and enjoyed the carousel. I guess she wanted to me ride on a horsey this time, because last time I refused to sit on the horsey and she knew I'd enjoy it if I just gave it a try. So she pushed me a bit this time and she was right. I did enjoy the horsey. (But I enjoyed the bench more!)
Then I found this big, huge slide and I was mesmerized! Daddy climbed up all of the stairs with me and so did Uncle Dody & Daniel and Uncle Arnon & Jordy. Then we sat in these potato sacks and whish! We slid all of the way down the slide so fast! It was so much fun I had Daddy take me again. I had the time of my life.
Weeeee!!!

After the rides we went to Auntie Shlomiti's for a barbecue and bath. I ate a ton of yummy food and then took a quick bath and went back to playing with my cousins. How'd you think I look in these cool shades?
The ride home was a blur. I fell asleep so fast...
Zzzzz,
Naava
After the rides we went to Auntie Shlomiti's for a barbecue and bath. I ate a ton of yummy food and then took a quick bath and went back to playing with my cousins. How'd you think I look in these cool shades?
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home