My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yard work and new baby cousin!

It's finally the month of my birthday. Y'know what that means? It's time to clean up the backyard and start preparing for my party! I helped Daddy rake up the leaves and put them in the bag. This was very hard work, especially with such a small rake. But hey, it was purple. :)

Later in the day I got dressed up all nice and pretty to go visit my new cousin.

She doesn't have a name yet, but she looks really small and cute.

She was just born yesterday, so I guess it makes sense that she's so small.

It's nice to finally have a girl cousin to play with. I've got a lot to teach you little sweetie, so grow up quickly, k?

Zzzzz,

Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005