My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The gantze mishpacha!

Today I visited Sabi & Safti with my cousins Gabie & Jordy. Sabi was a little worried about the boys touching his leg, but we got them to sit down and take a few gorgeous pictures together.














Then the boys left and I had Safti all to myself!



















Later my second cousin Zevi came over and we talked a bunch. Zevi told me all about his jam sandwich that my Great Auntie Susan prepared for him.














Then I went over to Sabi & Safti's for dinner and I had some fun yanking Safti's chain. ;)




















This is the beautiful new French snowsuit that my Great Uncle Michael & Great Auntie Sue bought for me today. Isn't the hat so much fun? Belle bebe!















Then Daddy gave me a little ride on his knees.















This place is so much fun! And they talk funny, too!















Tomorrow we hope to do a little sight seeing and candy buying. I gotta make the most out of not having any teeth to rot!

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005