My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Friday, September 16, 2005

So much to do

When Mommy picked me up from day care today we went on a whirlwind of an adventure, okay, it was only two stops, but hey, that's a lot for me to take in after a full day at work, er, day care. First we hit Acme to place a meat order for Rosh Hashana. I'm not really sure what that is, but I know we're getting some corned beef for it. ;) Then we went home and I had something to eat (I love how I am being so vague about what it actually is that I ate, when it's the same thing day in and day out). Then Mommy and I went for a stroll to the pizza shop to meet up with Daddy. On the way home I started getting a little sleepy. I tried fighting it off, but it was too strong for me and I succumbed to the pressure of my heavy eyelids. My night was over by 7:30 pm as I was off to la la land. See?















Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005